1. Click on your name in the top right, then select ‘Commodity Codes’ from the drop-down.
2. Click the ‘Edit’ button to begin adding or editing codes. With the commodity code search bar, you can use a keyword to find relevant codes. Or search individual commodity codes from the list below.
3. Click the check box next to the codes that are most relevant to add them to your list.
4. Once you have chosen the codes that you’re happy with, click the ‘Submit Commodity Code’ button on the right-hand side. This saves the codes and you’ll be notified of bids matching these codes going forward.
5. If you’d like to remove a code follow steps 1 and 2. Then, click the trash can icon next to the code you’d like to remove. Click submit your commodity codes again to update your choices.
5. Click submit your commodity codes again to update your choices.