Job Title: Senior Front-End Software Engineer
Reports To: Head of Engineering
FLSA Status: Exempt
Want to build the marketplace connecting over 7% of the US GDP? DemandStar is on a mission to transform the $1.5 trillion dollar business-to-government market. We help governments and businesses build healthy, vibrant, and prosperous communities by giving government procurement officers easy access to a diverse network of qualified suppliers.
DemandStar is backed by top marketplace and network effects investors including Version One, Advance Venture Partners and Forefront Venture Partners. Tens of thousands of businesses, paid and free, already use DemandStar, joining nearly 600 governments in the fastest-growing business-to-government marketplace.
Senior Front-End Software Engineer Overview:
You have the desire to be an early engineer in a high-growth company and help build a product-focused engineering organization. You have the vision, humility, and problem-solving skills to challenge a large, legacy industry. You are eager to improve the core product and add new features to take us to the next phase.
This role focuses on front-end architecture and fostering a user experience that enhances interactions across our network. As part of our engineering team, you will be a leader in building out new experiences for our government and business customers.
- Influence the technical landscape in direct collaboration with the Head of Engineering
- Manage entire sections of the technical stack by taking projects from idea to production
- Work cross functionally with leadership and their teams across all divisions to build and launch features
- Build and ship brand new features and optimize and maintain existing products
- Inspire your colleagues with your passion for beautiful and functional UIs
- Experience with full-stack development in Node.JS or C#
- Experience with the Azure cloud platform
DemandStar provides a competitive salary, health, dental, vision, retirement and life insurance benefits including dependent coverage. DemandStar employees enjoy a remote-first working environment and flexible paid time off and holidays.
To apply, please send your resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.