Job Title: Growth Marketing Manager
Reports To: CEO
FLSA Status: Exempt
Want to build the marketplace connecting over 7% of the US GDP? DemandStar is on a mission to transform the $1.5 trillion dollar business-to-government market. We help governments and businesses build healthy, vibrant, and prosperous communities by giving government procurement officers easy access to a diverse network of qualified suppliers.
DemandStar is backed by top marketplace and network effects investors including Version One, Advance Venture Partners and Forefront Venture Partners. Tens of thousands of businesses, paid and free, already use DemandStar, joining nearly 600 governments in the fastest-growing business-to-government marketplace.
You will be responsible for building our growth pipeline. This position flies at multiple altitudes as you define our inbound/outbound customer acquisition strategy at a high level, translate that strategy into a marketing mix, then bring it to life, testing-measuring-adjusting along the way. You’ll get to work with vibrant, existing customer bases in select regions and will learn with us as we introduce DemandStar to more of the market.
Your performance will be measured on the number and quality of leads you can generate, and how quickly you can test and measure different methods to reach each side of our marketplace. This is an ideal role for a successful growth marketing manager who is eager to build their own marketing program from the ground up.
In This Job You Will:
- Design, build and run growth marketing plans
- Strategize and run effective customer acquisition programs through email marketing, automation and content marketing
- Deeply understand the lifecycle of their target customers and identify opportunities for lead generation
- Manage and optimize existing paid search campaigns across multiple networks
- Define an end-to-end lead management process in conjunction with sales operations and marketing operations
- Develop and execute forward-thinking programs that grow lead velocity and brand awareness
- Manage content across all platforms
- Conduct deep analysis, A/B testing and other quantitative studies
- Recommend and/or make Product and Marketing improvements that will lead to growth
Qualifications Should Include:
- 5-7 years relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong SEO best practices
- Good understanding of B2B channels and growth tactics
- Ability to understand our client’s audience and their vision
- Data-driven approach
- Proven experience building and running marketing programs
- Prefer candidate with a desire to pursue a sales/marketing career
DemandStar provides a competitive salary, health, dental, vision, retirement and life insurance benefits including dependent coverage. DemandStar employees enjoy a remote first working environment and flexible paid time off and holidays
Salary is commensurate with experience. Room for growth and opportunity.
To apply, please send a PDF of your resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.